|Bringing together our User community, which spans across many countries and time zones, has never been easier. The pivot to a largely virtual work-life has created new opportunities to connect.
We’d like to invite you to our Inaugural Virtual Global User Group on Tuesday, September 20th from 11 AM – 1 PM EDT / 4 – 6 PM UK. We’re eager to connect our User community with one another so we can have a broad conversation expanding beyond our product.
Who should attend:
- CISO’s; Business Continuity, Resilience, and IT Executives
- System Administrators
The Global User Group will be a place where:
- Users provide input to help shape CL’s roadmap
- CL shares its strategic vision
- Users network with one another and share best practices
- CL highlights new features and releases
- Users lead the discussion and provide feedback
We will help initiate this first conversation and provide an agenda but expect that over time this could evolve into a forum directed by our Users that speaks directly to their interests.