COVID-19 exposed weaknesses in many business continuity programs when they could not deliver the right data during the pandemic response. Operating in this new normal requires a new business resilience mindset that balances current uncertainties with flexibility and adaptability.
In this digital event, we will explore:
• What operational resilience means and how it differs from business continuity?
• What it takes to implement an operational resilience framework?
• What are impact tolerances and its relationship to business services?
• Who should own operational resilience?
• How you can integrate operational resilience with risk management?
• What are some of the key implementation challenges?